Welcome to comuna.dev
The goal is to create value, pleasant experiences, solve problems and help each other. Our creativity needs to be unleashed, our potential is beyond our imagination. The work of our hands is the work of our hearts. It dignifies and gives us meaning.
The friction is often found on the limits, either physical or imaginary. We need to eat, to sleep, to pay bills, we have to take care of our loved ones. And we have to do it while following strict and inefficient rules and processes, being taken advantage of, obscured of the true value of our creations and ideas, and being forced to work on things we don't like, or even disagree with.
We believe that we (everyone) can do better, it's simple.
Others have paved the way, they have created amazing tools, super-efficient processes, and have shared their knowledge. We are grateful for their work, because it allows us to focus on what we love to do.
To help, to create, and to share.
- Transparency (specially on money related stuff)
- Focus (UX and DX)
We are creating a community of people who want to help each other, to create value, to solve problems, and to get fair paid for it.
- A client comes to us with a problem or an idea.
- comuna.dev (opens in a new tab) plan costs and tasks, and act as the Project Manager, assigning a value to each task.
- The developers work on the tasks, and get paid according to the value assigned to each task they get done and approved.
- comuna.dev (opens in a new tab) does not take any cut from the money paid to the developers, in fact, we will inform transparently to both, the client and the developers, how much money is in the deal and how it is distributed.
- Any developer can join the community, and can work on any project, as long as they are available.
- There is no limit to the number of tasks a developer can work on, even zero is an acceptable number.
With our open-source, documentation-first approach, we aim to create a knowledge base of guides and processes that will drive us to be more efficient, and to help and be helped. We use a defined, state-of-the-art tech stack focused on allowing us to offer great delivery times, great quality, and great user and developer experience.